Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

UPDATES!



  These MFN uniforms they wearing tonight is dope as hail!



  
    Tell me these SOB's ain't nasty as feces!


    Seriously folks, I am just trying to update a bunch of garbage everyone already knows about.  This to keep my blog rolling because with the high school All-American games, recruiting has cooled temporarily.  This latest news involving DeAnthony Arnett from Tennessee to Michigan is quite surprising and could be an awesome pick up.  With  Josh Garnett or Jordan Diamond being my guess as the next Michigan OL and Yuri Wright or Armani Reeves as the next DB, this recruiting class will be nothing less than stellar.  I will be checking out the All-American games starting today, Friday and ending Saturday in San Antonio to keep up on all the Michigan commitments for 2012. It sounds as if Bolden and Pipkins are both lighting it up on the defensive side of the ball. 


     It also seems as if  Notre Dame is making a charge for some elite talent as recruiting wraps up here in the next month.



    I could understand why a young talented football player would choose ND over Michigan,  I mean look at the eye candy them Irish players are locked in on day in and day out, there is no comparison.


  Michigan rolls VA Tech.....Hopefully
         
           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment