Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The best player in Ohio that nobody has talked about



I was evaluating some defensive tackles when I came across Chris Fairchild. Immediately I fell in love with him(not literally) and his game. None of the scouting sites recognized this kid but I couldn't help noticing how long his highlight film was. Watch him dominate the OL and get in the backfield over and over again. This kid reminds me of Roosevelt Nix who once played at Reynoldsburg and went on to become MAC defensive player of the year as a freshman last season. He was as good as any defensive tackle on film for the class of 2012. He also excels at OL as well but this kid is an impressive player. He gets down the line and is just brutal to ball carriers, watch closely, he is NO. 56.

No comments:

Post a Comment