Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

THIS WEEKS GAMES

With Michigan off this week, I thought I would go over some of the other games. These are some big games heading into the final stretch of the season.


PSU at Northwestern

I pushed PSU up to fourth on my power poll heading into this week. They seem to me to be running the ball well and the defense has been very strong. Northwestern on the other hand has been on a losing streak and are due for a win. A homecoming game against PSU would be a nice start and Indiana next week could be a two game win streak. I think I like them.

NU 24 PSU 17

Indiana at Iowa

This is a crucial game for the hawkeyes. They have IU and Minnesota the next two weeks and then play a tough four game run to end the season. Indiana isn't good and they are on the road at that.


Iowa 37 IU 13


Nebraska at Minnesota

This is ugly early and often

Nebraska 33 Minnesota 10

Illinois at Purdue

Illinois coming off a loss and going on the road to a bad Purdue team. This is a game that explains if this Illinois team is hung over or hungry to get back on track. I will go with the hungry, but not big.

Illinois 23 Purdue20

Wisconsin at MSU

MSU is very strong up front on defense and will be Wisconsins biggest defensive test yet. MSU is not a high scoring team and Wisconsin hasn't been tested much on defense as well. With that said, who will run the ball better? MSU is a very undisciplined team but this game is closer than the score.

Wisconsin 30 MSU 20

No comments:

Post a Comment