Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

With the college teams about to start camp. Who is NO.1? That's easy. Let me tell you.

I do quite a bit of research on football, websites, magazines, ETC. What I keep finding? Alabama is absolutely loaded. This team has a new QB coming in and the loss of Julio Jones doesn't help, but the whole OL returns (a loaded line at that) and so does Trent Richardson. Richardson, in my mind, is the best RB in college football. Another fact is the defense returns ten starters. They have arguably the best LB corp in the country, the fact that LB Trey Depriest could start for any team in the big ten and maybe the country is sitting the bench says a lot. Also they have the best FS and SS in the country (no argument please).

Now I am a Michigan fan so I follow the big ten and it will be great competition this year, especially with Nebraska joining. But to say Bama wouldn't mop the floor with any of them would be amusing (MSU last year). Yes they play in the SEC and it is the best conference, so I am not guaranteeing anything. Lsu is very good on paper and Oklahoma will probably average 40 points a game but at the end of the day one thing is clear to me. Give me one team at the end of the year, on the biggest stage in college football and everything is on the line. I can't take no other team over ALABAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment